10.04.2009

Checking in…

Yes, it’s Sunday night. Sundays are lame. Lame because it always means Keith has to leave for the weekend, back to Portland. On the other hand, it did snow today – made for a cozy afternoon just roaming around the house. I looooove having the fire on! This is the first place we’ve (or I) have ever lived in with a fireplace and it’s wonderful! I love being able to flip the switch and BAM! instant mood lighting. Super cozy.

Pictures1

I found a super awesome deal from the Picture People for a portrait package and took Cameron down the other day to get some taken. CUTE! I’m a little disappointed in myself in the picture I chose to have printed but A- I was exhausted from chasing him around for the last 20 mins while we waited for the proofs; B- hungry and that’s no good in my world C-did I mention soo tired? Keith was going to meet me but because traffic was so jacked I told him I’d just meet him at home. So, it’s a bummer that the print I chose wasn’t the best one but hey, it was free and I have some cute digi-proofs for myself so I could make a fun collage :) 

*I did want to mention that a couple of weeks ago Cameron and cousin Jaden went for a pic session as well. I can’t believe I’m saying this but the pics from WAL*MART turned out a million times better! The girl there was muuuuch better with kids than the Picture People girl. I don’t get it! The price difference (if I had actually paid for my session @ PP) is unreal yet the cheaper pics were much more attractive.

Cameron’s birthday is Friday and his party is here on Saturday! It’s been a great reason to make some serious headway on the house. The living room, kitchen and hall are going to be completely painted and many pictures hung. This is a serious improvement over the past three months. It’s beginning to look like home here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whaddya think?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin