11.19.2011

Los claytons in Phoenix

I've been really disappointed with blogger lately. I don't normally do things straight from the site but for different reasons that's what I'm now doing. The pictures take FOREVER to upload and I really don't have the time for that. I've been using Wordpress for work lately (yomies.wordpress.com) and am thinking about transferring everything over. Bleh. Anyway, point is things could change. Of course I will keep you posted -- I know I really left a cliffhanger here :)

The week before Halloween we spent the week as a family in Phoenix. It was super low key and we had no itinerary or plans. Just perfect. I think we will be going back.

Since its so time consuming to upload pictures from my camera, I will just share the few I have on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whaddya think?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin