2.04.2009

...and we're back!






[I am a dork - it says, 'my first nikon' hahahahhahahahahhaha....]


I can now breathe a sigh of relief knowing that I am not without a camera. Our new gadget was delivered this afternoon and I've been playing with it ever since! Obviously there's still a LOT to learn about this little device but I am impressed with what I see so far! We are headed to Las Vegas this weekend with the sister and bro-in-law Gilstrap  (yes, we like to call them the G-straps!), so I'm expecting to take a lot of great shots!

1 comment:

  1. im so excited for you! what an exciting journey slr cameras are! i am always learning something new...yesterday i figured out how to set the timer...so i could take a picture of myself..haa!

    ReplyDelete

So, whaddya think?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin