2.22.2009

Our son, the nun

Cam was still wearing his church clothes and was starting to overheat. I reached down to take his sweater off and it got stuck on his head, over his eyes. He thought this was hilarious! The problem: he started walking blindly and I think I may have saved his life by grabbing him before he broke his kneecaps on the open dishwasher. Further I pulled his sweater up over his head and it was fitting snugly over his forehead.

What better time to take pictures?


[looking good, boys!]

I did the same thing with my shirts when I was younger. I thought it would be cool to do it with a black t-shirt and say I was dressed as a nun for Halloween. Genius! Hardy-har-har.

He also likes to stuff his face with as many animal crackers as possible. Would you like to see? Of course you would! :)



We're headed to the zoo tomorrow! Do we know why we have the day off school? NO - but it doesn't really matter, does it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whaddya think?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin