11.10.2009

Shameless plug

Okay, I am not a huge fan of using our blog as a giant commercial but, well, today I am. Consider the following a shameless plug to get some sweet free stuff. Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards to bloggers willing to showcase their products.

My friend Lindsey over at La Rubia Habla turned me on to this offer and I'm all about the free goods, so here goes!

My favorite Christmas cards look like this: 








Shutterfly has a TON of great options to choose from this year. I am one of those people that obsesses over cards, especially at Christmas. It is absolutely neurotic. I love cards that either: a) have a good amount of openings for pictures or B) is one big giant picture with the wording over the top. Case in point: Jackson's birth announcement if you got one of those or there are a couple up here as well. I've also noticed some of the cards have room for a Top 10 of 2010 -- I usually do a year in review (in the shape of a Christmas tree or snowman, depending on how ambitious I'm feeling that year) but THIS seems much easier! I might just take the easy way out and get one of the shutterfly offerings. What to do, what to do...? Either way, just imagine the bright smiling faces of Los Claytons on here. It's going to be amazing :)

They also have great cards here and here.

Are you interested in shamelessly using your blog to get free stuff too? Sign up here





No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whaddya think?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin