3.09.2009

Not me! MONDAY...



No, this is not my second NMM and I am pretty clueless as to what to say. No, I am not wondering if my feeble mind is up for the challenge.

No, we did not sleep deprive Cameron Tuesday so we could put him to bed early and go to a couples' bible study. There is no way he fell asleep on the way there at 6:00 and slept the rest of the night. He definitely did NOT punish mommy for being put down so early by waking up at 2:30 AM - for good! Not our bundle of joy!

I did not spend Wednesday afternoon filming morning announcements for Sanctuary Church with Michelle and Jannae. I definitely did not act like a goober and have a great time! I have not been checking our church website everyday in order to post a link for this NMM! Nope, I am not still waiting for the video to post.

I did not discover Cam's affinity for boysenberry jam on waffles. I have NOT given it to him 3 times in 2 days. No way! I always offer my pride and joy different foods so he can have a balanced diet.

[No, I do not think this looks pretty disgusting!]

[I would never have stolen this pic from Sandy's blog!]

I definitely did NOT enjoy an awesome Girls' Night Out at Victoria Gardens Friday night. No, I am not a giant loser and did not forget my camera. You would not be able to check out Michelle's blog if you wanted to have a looksie.

No way, jose am I ever considering a major career change when we move to Oregon. No, I am not super nervous about it because it will not be A LOT of work. No, I am not ready to go for it!

No I am not so hungry right now that I could pass out. I would never end a blog entry early so I could figure out what the heck to eat!




No comments:

Post a Comment

So, whaddya think?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin