6.23.2010

Has it been a year already?!

Keith and I were talking over our first dinner alone together in weeks (months..?) when I realized we’ve been in Oregon for just over a year (June 20th was the big day!). What a crazy, emotional, out of control year it has been for us.

We started here with no jobs, virtually nothing to show for ourselves financially, an 18 month old, no friends to speak of locally, and basically no clue about what the future held. It was one of the few times in our short lives that we had to completely trust that HE knew what to do and we would be taken care of, somehow!

Keith DID find a job (although there was one point it seemed like it wouldn’t EVER happen), we found ourselves unexpectedly pregnant, planning for a business, working HARD on a long-distance marriage and family, eventually moving again, and a lot of  other, crazy things in between…but still life is so good!

What can I say? It’s been a ridiculously crazy year! I can’t even imagine the sorts of things I will be recapping this time next year…

We still miss our friends like crazy and I am sad to say it’s been a year but we haven’t been able to visit. I really, really miss you guys! Thank you for all your prayers of support these past 12 months. It’s been a challenging year but it had a purpose!

4 comments:

  1. So crazy that it has been a year!! Can I put in a blog request??? I want to see pictures of your business!!! Can you give us a picture/video tour??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH OOOOOH ME TOO!!!!! I second that request! You guys have really been in the palm of His hand and we are so excited to see His plan unfolding for you up there! I was slightly jealous, ok REALLY jealous of your "breakfast if champions" the other day...man I wish you guys were closer! Keep on truckin' for Him though!!!! You guys are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Anyway you guys could send any samples?????? Haha, just tagging on to Ashley's request ;)...

    ReplyDelete

So, whaddya think?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin